Friday, October 17, 2014

Cook Book Progress


Well my cook book is progressing. (Is it cookbook or cook book?)

I am past the editing stage. And I must tell you, if you think you have command of the English language, and punctuation, and Capitalization and sentence structure, just send a manuscript to a publisher. It's a humbling experience.

In any event, we are now three weeks into book layout and cover design so soon I'll get a sample of what it might look like.

I can't wait.

As for more recipes, after a month of preparing the manuscript again, and two weeks of editing the editing, I don't even want to eat, much less cook. But I'll come around.

Coming soon, The Merlin Menu Cookbook (or is it Cook Book?  ha ha)

2 comments:

Jim Bauer said...

Sounds like quite the undertaking. As for publishing in general, I am all too familiar. Best of luck and do keep us posted on the progress. I wish you the best of success. As for whether it's cook book or cookbook...I think it should be two separated words. But don't quote me on that. ;)

Jamie Morton said...

Great news! I think the both are right - cookbook (sometimes cookery book in Commonwealth English or cook book). So it's up to you. The choice is yours. :)
Excellent Carpet Cleaning Balham