I call these World Class Peanut Butter Cookies because I first time I tasted them, that's what I thought.
These cookies have to be tried to be believed. Four ingredients only and absolutely delicious. They have replaced chocolate chip cookies in this household, believe me. They just melt in your mouth. Please note they have NO flour. It can be a fragile cookie (which is what makes it so good) so my advice is to measure the ingredients exactly.
25 min 10 min prep
- 1 cup peanut butter (Chunky or Smooth)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Cream together peanut butter and sugar.
- Add egg and baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and drop onto cookie sheet.
- Using the back of a fork flatten in a cross-hatch pattern.
- (Wet spoon or dip in sugar to keep dough from sticking) Bake at 375 degrees for 12- 15 minutes. (Bake until they start to brown around the edges)